How do we learn to love ourselves? We learn to love life (for we are each a piece of it). In this 2-hour online workshop, you will better understand how to use life and/or Tarot as a tool of divination; whether you like what's going on with it or not!
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How you can directly use your life experience as a form of divination ("Quantum Energetics")
- 2/6 tools of Quantum Energetics (an original system of learning constructed by Sanyu Estelle)
- The Big (Existential) Picture aka "The Puzzle Story"
- The etymological roots of some essential words you are probably misusing
- How to use the Conscious Compass Tarot Spread without aversion to its messages
All participants will receive access to a replay recording. Please bring a journal, a pen, a Tarot deck, and some water as needed. We encourage you to pay what you can genuinely afford: additional enrollment options can be found here and here. Sanyu is happy to offer a number of free scholarship spots for Black, Indigenous, Brown, AAPI, and Trans folks: first-come, first-served. Please enquire with the studio if you are interested, and we'll let you know if slots are available.
- Please let us know before Thursday, May 12th if you require closed-captioning for the live event. A transcript can be provided to those deaf and hard of hearing participants afterward, please email the studio directly.
- One attendee per purchase/enrollment.
- Upon enrollment, you will be sent a downloadable PDF with all the workshop welcome information including the ZOOM link and passcode.
- Enrollment ends on Friday, May 27th, 2022 at 12 pm PST or once the offering sells out. A welcome email will be sent on the 27th by 5 pm PST that also includes the ZOOM link for the live meeting. Students must add email@example.com to their contacts so that workshop emails will not go into your spam or promotions folders.
- Everyone enrolled will receive a replay of the online workshop.
Sanyu Estelle is a Claircognizant ("clear knowing") Soothsayer ("truth-teller") that is also known as "The Word Witch" because of her deep love for word origins (etymology) and word culture (philology).
Sanyu identifies as a pigmented (82%), womoonist (as constant as the tides; word to Alice Walker), cissy (femme and fem), flexible asexual (it's a spectrum, seems unwise to call it), travel-apt (Earth is a country) and fashion-forward (Funk Flag Flyage) SSJW (Sarcastic Social Justice Warrior).