The 2021 Moonbeaming online course from Sarah Faith Gottesdiener aims to enhance your personal magical practice, and specifically introduce and immerse you into living with the cycles of the Moon. The class begins March 29th and ends May 3rd, taking place live each Monday from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm PST with additional Q&A calls to be announced. Video and audio replay recordings are sent out the following day. This is the only time in 2021 this class will be offered.
The Moonbeaming Online Course will help you create your own magic in your day-to-day life. The subtleties of each Moon phase will be introduced and discussed, and you will learn multiple ways to work with the entire cycle, and each phases' energy-- magically, spiritually, and practically.
Participants will pick a goal to work through each lunar cycle. Through the process, transformation will happen. Whatever your desire is—developing self-love and trust, making more money, finding your creative voice—this class will help you make real change in your life.
Taught by Sarah, the material in the Moonbeaming Online Course has been developed over the past 13 years by Sarah herself, and is founded in magic, witchcraft, mindful meditation, feminist self-help, and non-religious spirituality. Students can tailor and personalize the discussions and exercises to their own personal practice and pace. In this course, you will receive exclusive content that includes worksheets, guided meditation recordings, tarot pulls, spells, and more.
All levels of practice are welcome. For some, this may be a beginning into a spiritual or magical practice. For others, this course can serve as a gentle yet immersive focus on yourself and your dreams as you finish up the year. This self-study is designed to support you as you deepen your own practice and intuition.
This online course is a deep dive into working with the major cycles of the Moon. The course offers limited, structured access to Sarah—if you feel the need for more personalized attention, students of this class can also book a Tarot reading. Payment plans and BIPOC scholarships are available, please email the studio directly to learn more.
Students Will Receive...
- 6 live classes with Sarah, which will include a live lecture, answers to questions, and a going over of each suggested Moon phase homework and exercises. Please note that those who cannot make it will get a link to video and audio recordings of class within 24 hours.
- 20 pages of worksheets and journaling exercises designed exclusively for each phase of the Moon, each week.
- 2 e-mails delivered each week, for 6 weeks — 1 to keep you grounded in your process, and 1 that answers general feedback and questions from the class.
- Bespoke Tarot spreads to supplement your New or Full Moon ritual.
- 5 custom meditations created and recorded exclusively for this online workshop, for each phase of the Moon.
- An assigned accountability buddy, if you choose to have one, who you can lean on for support and help for the 6 weeks (and maybe even beyond!).
- Supplemental materials on periods/menstrual cycles, herbs of the moon, and lunar astrology from 3 experts— an herbalist, an astrologer, and an acupuncturist who specializes in menstrual health.
- The audio and video recordings, meditations, Tarot pulls, and worksheets are yours to keep forever. You will have a limited time after the last online workshop to download these materials.
- All enrolled students will receive a welcome email in March.
- Due to the nature of the content provided in the course, refunds are not offered.
- For deaf or hard of hearing students, we can provide you transcripts of each weekly course and meditation. We can also provide closed captioning for each live class. We just need to know in advance of the online workshop in order to make sure we get can everything settled in time for our start date. Please email our studio directly.
- If you are buying this course as a gift, please input the recipient's email address during checkout so they can receive the course materials and communication.