Embodying Abundance is a 4-week online course by Sarah Faith Gottesdiener designed for you to connect to and create more abundance in your life. This is a spacious, self-guided series of workshops that dive into what abundance means practically, magically, and above all, personally. The structure of the online course gatherings are as follows:
- Each class will begin with free movement and a short, guided meditation.
- Weekly classes meet for two hours and 20 minutes
- For 20 minutes, students will do their own journaling or take time to engage with the worksheet material for the week with Sarah
- The last 20 minutes will be shares and dialogues—your participation is encouraged!
- September 8th, 5:30-8:00 pm PST Defining and Exploring Abundance
- September 15th, 5:30-8:00 pm PST Money Magic
- September 22nd, 5:30-8:00 pm PST Healing Scarcity: abundance challenges, common imprints, reprogramming, and repatterning.
- September 29th, 5:30-8:00 pm PST Making A Plan: group coaching, personal shares, putting desires into practice, creating your own abundance map.
Additional, optional gatherings (somatic experiencing coaching, breathwork, and a guided hypnotherapy session) will be offered (schedule TBD)—they will be on Saturdays in September while the course is in session.
Abundance can be an activating topic: before signing up, we really encourage you to tune into your intuition and figure out if you’re in a space of loving curiosity, neutrality, and are ready to dive into this particular topic. Like all Modern Women offerings, this course is entirely what you make of it and all students are responsible for their own processing.
- Students will receive recordings of each live ZOOM meeting (classes and additional offerings) but it is recommended that students make at least 2-3 of the live sessions!
- Limited payment plans are available. Please email email@example.com to learn more: these offerings are first come, first served. The last day to submit the first deposit is August 20th. All enrollment ends September 2nd at 12 pm PST.
- Modern Women is offering limited BIPOC scholarships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more: these offerings are first come, first served. [08/18: we're now sold out of scholarship offerings, thank you so much for your support!]
- The audio and video recordings, meditation, and PDF worksheets are yours to keep. You will have a limited time after the last online course meeting to download these materials.
- All enrolled students will receive a welcome email in September.
- For deaf or hard-of-hearing students, we can provide you transcripts of each weekly course. We can also provide closed captioning for each live class. We just need to know in advance of the online course in order to make sure we get can everything settled in time for our start date. Please email our studio directly.
By enrolling in this online course, you are confirming you are of sound spirit and mind. You understand that what you put into this self-directed study is what you get out of it. You take responsibility for any results that take place as a result of your investment.
As always, we encourage some basic technology literacy with Modern Women online courses and workshops.
There are no refunds or cancellations for any Modern Women orders, including online workshops and courses. Our studio cannot retroactively apply discount codes: be mindful when ordering.